blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Classes
Posted by Jenevieve
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting lately. It turns out, I have classes that eat up all my good blogging time! They've been pretty fun, though cellular physiology is over my head. I got to play with sheep yesterday, which made me quite happy. They are so funny!

Today, we have several embryology lectures, an embryology lab, a discussion in molecular medicine, and a nutrition lecture. If I'm not too dead by the time classes are done, I'll tell you about my class schedule and put some quotes up.

Cheers!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _