blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, November 10, 2006
Right
Posted by Jenevieve
So, I am really tired. Enough so that I went to the health service for checking of The Body System Failures That Cause Tiredness. You know, like anemia, liver failure, kidney failure, thyroid, diabetes, etc.

The good news: I am the healthiest frickin' person in Scotland.

The bad news: They have no idea why I'm so tired. Sheesh.

So, I am taking the vitamins mom and dad sent from CA (thanks for the package!) and hoping I feel less exhausted soon.

In other news, finals are rushing toward me in a way that makes me think of standing on an Edinburgh street watching a double-decker bus rush toward me. Everyone in the GEP program is on edge, causing cattiness, rudeness, and anxious hyper-sensitivity. Pray for us!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _