blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Saturday, December 16, 2006
Wowie
Posted by Jenevieve
Well, I'm 1/8 done with vet school. I have written an essay on control of defaecation in the healthy dog, tried to convince an examiner that there is only one ball-and-socket joint in the body, and looked blankly at a a slide of kidney tissue. I am exhausted and grateful exams are done. I really have no idea if I passed or not.

Plans for the Most Blessed Christmas Break:
1. Play with Real Live Animals at the cat & dog home
2. Play with pigs (also real and alive) down in Southern Scotland
3. Spend time with my husband
4. Read several cheesy fiction novels (I read "The Pact" by Jody Picoult last night)
5. Write a bazillion emails to all of you wonderful folk who have emailed me recently.
6. Finally help with some housework (as Matt the Magnificent has taken over in recent weeks)

I'm also going to post a few "life in edinburgh"-type posts and rethink the layout of the website a bit.

Yay!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _