blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, December 01, 2006
Yes, the Final Ate Me
Posted by Jenevieve
But I managed to pull myself from its slobbery jaws.

Thanksgiving was really fun; we ate and talked and played with cute kids.

Last week was insane; studying for final, taking final, trying to study for other finals and finish assignments while fighting against burnout and exhaustion. Oh, and you know, eat and sleep and occasionally take a shower.

This weekend, and next week, I will be applying my nose even more intensively to the grindstone to try and make the last push toward finals. I have 3 weeks of Christmas break. The week before Christ's birthday, I will be playing with dogs and cats at the shelter. The week after Hogmanay (New Year's), I will be playing with pigs near England. And during that blessed week in between, I will be sleeping, hanging out with Matt, and catching up on all the (dozens) of emails and phone calls I've been meaning to make.

Pray for me. I think/ hope that Matt will write a post or two in here, and if you're lucky (and email me your address), you'll probably get a Christmas card from us taken in front of The Castle on a windy, windy day.

I miss you guys!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _