blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
A Nessie!
Posted by Jenevieve
All is well! We saw the wee Nessie in all his/her glory- 10mm long, yolk sac, placenta, etc. And, get this- WE SAW A HEARTBEAT! Yay!

Nessie is exactly as s/he should be in size for the expected due date. The sonagrapher calculated his/her age at 7 weeks, 2 days. One of the reasons they wanted to see us was a little spotting I had noticed. The bleeding I had turned out to be a little late appearance from ye olde implantation bleeding- she showed me the bruise on my uterus. So I'm healthy, Nessie's healthy, everyone is healthy!


Thanks for all your prayers and kind thoughts, everyone. They mean a lot to us.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _