blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, February 22, 2007
Flight Plan
Posted by Jenevieve
We bought our plane tickets for this summer. I was hoping we could fly AA, since they hold the keys to my heart (and frequent flyer plan) but alas, they were about $150 more per person.

We arrive in L.A. on June 11th, go to the Prins/Gebelin wedding on the 16th, and leave on July 11th. Hopefully, 2 volunteerships will occur while we are there (for me) and I'm pretty sure a baby shower is in the works too. Other than that, no real plans.

I mean, other than the post-wedding road trip to L.A. of all our Spokane friends to chillax with us on the beach?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _