blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, March 19, 2007
Babies, Babies, Everywhere!
Posted by Jenevieve
I just talked to my twin brother, Steve, who told me that his son Coby Mitchell was born this morning without any complications. Yay! He was 7lbs, 2oz and 21 inches long. Steve sounded exhausted and very much in love with Coby. He kept repeating, "He looks just like me. We look the same." Awwww.

Here's a blurry shot that Steve sent me from his cell phone camera:



Also, our good friends Amy and Justin are either just about to have, having, or have just had their baby girl. Yay for them!

Man, today is El Dio por Los Ninos. Seriously.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _