blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Poor Excuses
Posted by Jenevieve
I'm sorry for the light blogging from me recently. Spring break started on Saturday after a gruelling week, and on Monday I started EMS at a poultry (eggs) farm. I spent Monday scraping bird poop of a rotating belt, and today collecting, sorting, sizing, and boxing eggs. I dropped/ destroyed 5 dozen eggs today, which they tell me is better than many do on their first day with the eggs. FIVE DOZEN eggs, people. Sheesh. I also got to pull dead hens out of cages, and learn how to hold some live ones.

I'll try to post more this weekend, but next week will be light too since A.J. and Rachelle are coming! Yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, satisfy yourselves with a picture of me after a day at the poultry farm, looking stylish (and pretty dang preggo) while eating a homemade lemonade popsicle.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _