blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Second Verse, Same as the First
Posted by Jenevieve
Still feeling whiny, especially since I have now developed the Head Cold of Doom. I feel like someone took a brick to my forehead and hit my eyeballs and all my sinuses. Yech.

Welcome to the folk I sent this way from my email! I hope this site is helpful for you guys. Though it may seem like it from the past month or so, it is really not dedicated to telling the wide world about the impending baby, and actually contains stories about, you know, Edinburgh. And vet school. Have fun looking at pictures and archives and ridiculous quotes!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _