blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, March 15, 2007
Where is The Price?
Posted by Jenevieve
You, oh faithful reader (okay, all 5 faithful readers) may be wondering what has happened to the collective Price in the last week or so. Have we run off to Aruba to lay semi-clothed on a warm beach? Have we decided to give up the internets for Lent? Have we been so consumed by important other things that all thoughts of blogging have completely flown our minds?

No. We've just been really tired.

I, as usual, am tired of feeling sick and sore-backed all the time, though the Head Cold of Doom has receded somewhat. I am also tired of ridiculous group projects (15 pages on bacon processing? Check.) and ridiculous individual projects (15 pages on pig husbandry? Check.), as well as an ever-more-confusing class schedule and attempting to wrangle EMS for Easter and summer. I am really, really looking forward to break (one week of my 4-weak Easter will be spent with the A.J. and the Rachelle!). I need it. I am also writing a manifesto that will soon be known as prospective GEPs FAQ, or something. It's a beast.

Matt, I think, is tired of having a useless schlub of a wife. When was the last time I did the laundry? Just the thought of carrying laundry baskets down the stairs makes my back twitch with displeasure.

We are both tired because we are learning to knit and we are staying up late at night to work on projects! Matt, of course, is way better than me, but we are both having a lot of fun.

I think I've convinced Matt (or he's convinced himself) to write a post in the next day or so. In the meantime, we now have Skype (our user name is thescotvet) so you should say hello!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _