blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, April 08, 2007
....gasp....
Posted by Jenevieve
Man, I am exhausted! A.J. and Rachelle had a blast here, but they leave tomorrow. Boo. Also on the list for tomorrow is that we must be moved out of our flat (and have it clean), I begin a weeklong internship at the dairy, and we are housesitting in the boondocks for my classmate. We will have only sporadic internet until Tuesday the 17th when we are one housesitting. Pray for me, as I have had little sleep and less rest since starting the poultry EMS on the 26th of March.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _