blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, April 02, 2007
Hooray!!
Posted by Jenevieve
A.J. and Rachelle arrived safely and promptly last night. Unfortunately, their luggage was less considerate, so it shoudl be getting to us sometime today or tonight. In the meantime, they are really loving wearing the same clothes on 16 hours of flying, then sleeping in them, then wearing them the next day. Yes!

I am so happy that they are here. When I was waiting with Matt in the baggage claim for them, I kept jumping up and down like a puppy. Friends! Family! People we love!

Anyway, this morning I type this as they sleep in a bit and Matt helps our upstairs neighbours move. I'll try to keep you updated to all the marveloud and wondrous things we do this week.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _