blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, July 30, 2007
The Ennui Diaries- A Cry for Help
Posted by Jenevieve
Hi guys, sorry I've been pretty absent lately. I am trying to study for my stupid Animal Husbandry resit exam, get stuff together for the wee Price, find a name for the wee Price, and generally not go crazy. I have not been particularly successful on any of these efforts, mostly lolling around, baking cake, and feeling bored and tired.

Any ideas on how to break out of the slump?

Also, who out there uses cloth nappies/diapers? If you do, do you also use washable baby wipes? Amy, I know you guys use the pocket-style nappies; does anyone use prefolds? We're trying to determine our level of crunchy hippyness. Also, I can't find a good list of what one actually needs for a baby without frivolity, specifically without excess furniture. Any ideas?

As of yesterday, I am officially 8 months pregnant. Huge.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _