blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
On the 33rd week
Posted by Jenevieve
I passed the 32 week mark on Sunday. I am humongous and awkward (no, really), and our son is gaining 1/2 pound a week! This morning, I got up at 4a.m. to pee (normal), but couldn't get back to sleep because my hips were killing me. So I just got up and hung out on the interwebs for 2 hours until Matt woke up. Blech.

We arrived safely back in Scotland, and are almost done unpacking/reorganising/fighting chaos. For the next two weeks, Rob's parents will be staying at our place, so the rest of the nesting will have to be once they leave.

Other than that, it's pretty much life as normal here at Casa Price. I am starting to pull stuff together to take the resit exam in August for Animal Husbandry (poop), and trying to motivate myself for writing thank-you cards to people for baby stuff.

I'll try to write a more interesting post once I'm working on more than 4 hours of sleep. I miss you guys!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _