blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, August 13, 2007
36+ Weeks- A Study in Crankiness
Posted by Jenevieve
KLee, I haven't posted a picture of me and the Nessie in awhile because, well, we aren't at our best. Gone are the days of cute bumps and glowing skin; come are the days of looking like a small whaling vessel of some variety and being covered with pimples. Strangers used to come up to me and say, "I'm so excited for you!" Now, they look at me with pity and say, "Oh, I'm sorry. It'll be over soon."

But for you, and all the other (4) people who want to keep tabs on my expansion, here's one of me last week after a rare shower:



Yup, there are two whole chins there for your viewing pleasure. Also note the hand supporting the huge child. Not pictured are the ridiculously sore hips and the bubble-gum pink stretch marks that span my entire midsection.

My Animal Husbandry resit exam is tomorrow morning. I've told our son that he can arrive any time after that. I think this weekend would be nice, don't you guys agree?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _