blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, August 24, 2007
Labour music?
Posted by Jenevieve
Bianca asked,

"What on earth DO you put on an (or eleven) I'm-having-a-baby CD(s)?"

Since I have nothing better to do than sit around making lists, here is a sampling of the artists on those CDs.

Cake- Almost all of them, except "Nugget" and "Satan is my Motor". It's just not the right sentiment, you know?

Bebo "Beat Box" Norman

Jennifer Knapp

Beatles

Jars of Clay

David Crowder

They Might be Giants

Plain White Tees

The "Once" Soundtrack

Keola Girls Mix

A little Police and Sting

Eric Clapton

Jeff Buckley


And a handful of others. Mostly just a mix of faster and slower songs that I know don't annoy me or Matt.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _