blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, September 20, 2007
Stayin' Alive
Posted by Jenevieve
Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and advice! We have been much better in the last couple of days. I am feeling a lot better (i.e., consuming more than one banana every 48 hours) and have thus been able to help out a bit more for Matt. Hosea is still ridiculously cute, even when he refuses to go to sleep at 4:30 in the morning. Cloth nappies are working out very well; they really aren't all that inconvenient. Ummm... I think that's the short update. I hope to take a shower today, I think that will be a nice change from the squalor to which I am accustomed.

I heart you guys!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _