blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, October 11, 2007
A Month!
Posted by Matt
It's been a month of Hosea! I know that my last post was a little too heavy on the words and light on the pictures, so this time I promise not to go for more than three sentences without a pic. Look, it's time already!



First up is our pic of two profoundly attractive Prices. They have to stay within easy reach of the fire blanket because they're so hot. Look, that was only two sentences!




Here's the little man in his little cowboy jammies. Well, I shouldn't really say 'little man' since he's already over 11 pounds!!! Look, I did another one in just two sentences!



This is a common sight: Hosea zonked out in your arms only to wake up and fuss when you put him down. How is it that he sleeps for 20 hours a day and I sleep for three? Man, if I saved up all these extra sentences I'm not using I could write a novel!



Me and him. Dang, just one sentence! Obligatory extra extra sentence!



And finally, a one month birthday dance from the Frankenfish himself. Shake-shake-shake, shake-shake-shake, shake your baby! Shake your baby!

Well, that's the end. If you're interested in reading some more sentences, a lot more sentences, about the trials and tribulations of parenting, head over to my personal blog, macandawe.blogspot.com, where I just put up a post going into more detail of the last few days with Hosea. Happy birthday Hosea!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _