blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Why Do I Even *Have* This Blog?
Posted by Jenevieve
Wasn't scotvet.net supposed to be a website about being a vet student in Scotland? Weird, it's mysteriously (or not) transformed into a website about being new parents in Scotland. Oh sure, Hosea is still cute, and still coming up with new and exciting ways to deprive us of sleep, showers, and clean kitchen surfaces, but I figured I'd let y'all know what was up in vet-land.

I'm in a bazillion awesome and intense classes this semester, including:
-Clinical Pharmacology 1
-Pathology (gross and histo)
-Clinical Foundations (such as Anaesthesia, Intensive Care, suturing and bandaging, instrumentation, etc.)
-Diagnostic Imaging

They are SO interesting. I really like pharmacology and clinical foundations, though they are both a bit overwhelming when approached from a chronically sleep-deprived mind.
I think I'm almost caught up now from the (eek) 3 weeks I missed at the beginning of the year, and I hope to put up some hilarious quotes soon.

Yay! I love taking classes that are actually recognisably pertinent to my professional future!

Alright, off to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _