blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Photo Dump! Whee!
Posted by Jenevieve
Here's some pictures of the wee man:

Nah guys, I'm not really into a "look". I'm just a natural rock star.


Check out my playpen!


You're fired! But we're still cool, right?


Man guys, you should really taste some of this. Seriously.


Daddy's hair and I are having a contest to see who'll be taller by sumer. I'm winning so far.


I can flyyyyyyy! p.s. Yo.


Man, this toy is bigger than I am!


Yeah, that wee man. Cute, huh? You wanna take him for a week or 6 while we sleep?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _