blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, February 22, 2008
Random bullets from the trenches
Posted by Jenevieve
--We're all doing a little bit better. Matt's been super snotty, so he's been sleeping in the other room as not not wake Hosea with his snorting and blowing.

--As a result, I've been on the front line with Hosea, only waking Matt up when I get desperate. Man, I'd gotten WAY too used to just letting Matt deal with him overnight! I'm so, so tired right now.

--I think I can see a tooth in Hosea' s mouth. It just looks like a little white dot, right where tooth number 401 should be. If human dentition is numbered the same way as animal dentition.

--Hosea's now been binky-free for about 5 days. We took it away because he was just too dependent on it (and, to be honest, so were we). It's been hard, especially at night, but we think it'll be worth it in the long run. We think. But I am really tired right now.

--Did I mention I'm tired? Like really tired?

--I missed a lot of school this week. First because I was sick, and today because I set the alarm wrong and missed the bus. Boo.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _