blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, March 16, 2008
...and nobody even noticed
Posted by Jenevieve
This morning Matt was playing in the praise band, so Hosea and I were chillin' without him in the pew. Hosea was a touch fussy (see below's post) so I had him facing me, standing on my legs as I bounced him up and down.

Our minister was talking about the first Palm Sunday during the "welcome" blurb. He said something like "You can just picture it-- Jesus riding into Jerusalem as the children waved palm branches and the adults threw down their cloaks, everyone shouting 'Hosanna! Hosanna!"

At this point, Hosea jumped, swiveled around, and stared curiously at the minister. His expression very clearly said "You rang?"

Nobody even glanced at him. Or me, though I was shaking trying to keep from laughing out loud.

Man, our kid's gonna be disappointed when he learns people didn't shout "Hosea!" on Palm Sunday.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _