blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Update!
Posted by Jenevieve
I had my surgery last night. It was an uncomplicated laparoscopic cholecystectomy, which went quickly and smoothly. I quizzed the anaesthesiologists of what their drugs and dosages were for induction and volatile maintenace of anaesthesia... they cracked up the whole time and told me I was rougher on them than med students. I recovered well and came home this afternoon.

Whee! The wonders of modern medicine; you can come home <24 hours after having an organ removed.

Between this and the c-section, I now have 5 scars on my belly. AJ, does this beat you or are we tied?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _