blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, April 11, 2008
Depths, Despair, Delivery, and other things that start with "D"
Posted by Jenevieve
Well, I won't sugar-coat it-- things have been dump-tacular here at Casa Price. Hosea stopped sleeping (for a myriad of reasons, but we think this is the main one), so Matt and I are exhausted. Also, he's not just not sleeping-- he's spending hours (many) of the day and night screaming and crying. Matt and I feel helpless and desperate, and have been spending time jumping down each other's throats as a result.
Hosea's gone from this:



To this:


Man, on man.

On the up side, lambing has been super fun. Here's a few shots of me and sheeps:




Also, Alisha's Sweet and Spunky onesies are so cute they make my head spin! Here's some of the out-takes:






Go here to see more of her wonderful stuff!

But seriously, pray for us. We all need it before I sell Hosea to the circus to pay off my student loans.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _