blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Miscellaneous Cute
Posted by Jenevieve
Guys, you don't have to pretend I don't know: I am extremely biased. Even though he's in kind of a funny looking stage right now (a touch on the bulldog end of the spectrum, no?), I still think Hosea is ridiculously cute. I love almost everything about him (maybe not the fact that he pooped on the floor this afternoon), and he constantly finds new and creative ways to keep me cracking up and generally adoring him.

Take this week for example. He's doing much better now that we're back into the normal routine, thankfully. He's also started babbling, which actually turns me into a puddle of Jeni goo every time he says "Madagabamamanahaaaahaaabadada." Or things like that. Seriously, it's so cute! Matt pretends to retain dignity, but I see him crack under the weight of that much adorableness when nobody's looking. I promise I'll get a video of him soon.

Here are some pictures of our cute son, since I know you guys just can't get enough of him. At least, I know I can't.



Quick, look nonchalant!


Hosea wearing a Matt-wig, or "Whoa, how'd my arms get SO LONG?"

A quick snooze in Daddy's arms to round out a long day.


Matt loves his baby giraffe.


Guys, this polar bear's talking to me! Check it out! P.S. I can stand now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _