blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, May 09, 2008
Descent
Posted by Jenevieve
Guys, I wish I could tell you how much better I'm feeling. Unfortunately, I can't. I have apparently developed something called "labyrinthitis", which is making me feel seasick and nauseous all the time. It feels like the world is rotated just about 1-15 degrees from it's normal position. Yuck.

I passed my sheep handling exam (yay!), so now I have the dog/cat handling exam on Monday morning, then 4 more days of classes, then a week off, then Exam of Doom (tm), then I am 1/2way done with vet school!!!!!!

In the meantime, keep praying for us. Things are not so good here.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _