blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, May 29, 2008
A Handful of Bullets
Posted by Jenevieve
-- I passed my cat and dog handling exam! Woo! Despite taking three tries to pill the dog. I think I won points when she asked me to sex the cat and I said, "It's either a female or a male with gynecomastia".

-- Did I mention that our new landlord said we could get a cat? I've been procrastinating by searching Edinburgh cat rescue sites. (Um, and reading several Agatha Christie novels. Darn Nelle.)

-- My last exam is tomorrow at 9:30 a.m. I feel under prepared, yet alarmingly apathetic. Hmmm...

-- I am beginning to be alarmed by the amount of things that need to happen before we leave:
1. Take exam
2. Bake cake for bridal shower. (Anti-terrorist chocolate cake with caramel sauce!)
3. Go to Bridal shower.
4. Move stuff out of our flat (which is only about 10% packed right now) on Saturday afternoon and possibly Sunday.
6. Pack and get everything ready to go.
5. Clean like banshees from Monday morning to Wednesday afternoon while semi-camping in our shell of a flat.
6. We fly out Thursday morning!

-Yeah, on that note, I think I'll go pack. Or study. Or maybe read another AC novel.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _