blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, May 26, 2008
Posted by Jenevieve
Yesterday morning I drank a "grande sugar free vanilla skim iced latte" at Starbucks. Beck was singing "The Golden Age"; significantly better than the usual background noise there. I munched on some toasted fruit bread and read through pelvic fracture repair and hip dislocations. All told, it was not a bad morning, though I would have rather been reading the Agatha Christie novels Nelle lent me than Dr. Mosley's notes. For lunch, we met some friends for a picnic out in the Meadows on a gloriously sunny, though very windy day.

Today? Much less motivated. Think I'll head up to the Elephant House to see if I can divinate the future (or at least Friday's exam Qs).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _