blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, June 22, 2008
Too Much Fun
Posted by Jenevieve
... to actually post anything! Sorry about that. The little man can now crawl very fast, pull himself up on anything, cruise around while holding onto stuff, get from a lying to sitting position, balance while sitting on his haunches, and take a step or two while just holding one of our hands instead of both. Man.

Here are some pictures:


Swimming with Daddy on a (very) hot summer morning.



Taking his breakfast on the back patio.




Riding the swings at Petit Park.


The most popular attraction at Sebastian's 7th birthday!

Also, Mary is married! And the wedding was beautiful! Yay! (No pictures, sorry. I was too busy.)


...um, that's all. I start work on Monday so I should have more goodies for you then. Oh! I passed everything, so I'm on my way to 4th year!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!

Peace out. I'm friggin' tired.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _