blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, July 17, 2008
A Little Better
Posted by Jenevieve
I can at least stand today. And walk, ish. (The fact that I am only able to do those things with max-strength vicodin, muscle relaxants, and NSAIDS should tell me someting, but I am choosing to ignore it. Lalalalala, I can't hear you!)

To celebrate my standability, Matt and I went to buy mom flowers after a crappy day. Then, when the baby went to sleep, mom and I baked a sugar-free peach pie and two sugar-full peach cobblers with the abundant bountry from her tree. Seriously, anyone want peaches?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _