blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Ah-Choo!
Posted by Jenevieve
Um, that'd be me sneezing at the dust that's gathered on ye olde blogge. Sorry about that. We're almost settled in to our new place; just need to finish sorting and cleaning (namely the bathroom), then figure out decorating. We also need to create a space for the two newest members of our family who will be arriving shortly. Thats right; we'll be the proud slaves to two lovely cats soon! We pick them up from the shelter next weekend, after they're spayed. They are so cute! Yay!!!!

Here's a picture of our street from my bus stop:


In this photo, I've cleverly placed an arrow pointing to our flat. Oh, I'm gooood:


Right. Anyway, I'll try to add a video to this post in a wee while, but it involves editing, so I may, as they say, balls it up. In the meantime, I leave you with the fact that our biggest fans sent us a birthdays gift that has made Matt and I continually laugh and shake our heads in wonderment all day:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _