blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sunday, October 26, 2008
Hey All
Posted by Jenevieve
Sorry the blog's gotten the shaft for the last couple of months. I'm busy, yes; studying, classes, and hanging with Matt and HB takes up most of my day. But it's more than that. I feel like I just don't have anything new to say. School is challenging. Baby is cute and tough. Husband is awesome. Baking is good. And so on.

So, I'll turn the content over to you, reader, if you're even still out there. What do you wish I'd post? More photo dumps? Recipes? Vet School stuff? Post-weaning thoughts on breastfeeding? I'm open to suggestions of any variety.

I miss you guys, Mary and K and Bianca and Miranda and Becky and Amy and Jess and Gretchen and Rachelle and Nana and all my bloggy friends (um, and everyone else I may have missed).

Yay! Back to dairy cow nutritional strategies and eating Wacky Cake!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _