blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Hosea's Weird
Posted by Matt
(I thought Jeni had posted about this, but I guess not.  Last Monday we got two cats, Theia and Katzen.  Pics and vids coming soon!)

Hosea is pretty good about handing his sippy cup back to us when he's done drinking, but whenever Jeni and I are both around for his meals he'll chose to only give it to one or the other of us.  Unfortunately, he usually chooses the person whose doing dishes or at the stove cooking rather than whoever is sitting in front of him to feed him.  Yesterday at lunch Jeni wasn't around so I figured he'd be happy to hand his cup back to me.  No such luck.  He refused to relinquish the cup to me and instead brandished it at Katzen, demanding she take it.  I think the episode left them both a little confused.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _