blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Update
Posted by Matt
Update in case you haven't heard the news through Twitter or Facebook: Jeni and I, and Hosea to a lesser extent, are really sick.  Viral vomiting and diarrhea sick.  Jeni and I got about 3 hours of sleep last night before everything started.  I have been sick with a different bug since Sunday, so last night's dinner was the first real one I'd eaten in a while.  As I write this I'm eating my first food in about 24 hours, a spoon full of honey.  Jeni's not well enough to eat yet.  The doctor came today to give her an anti nausea shot.  Emma has taken Hosea for the day.  He threw up on the bus back to their place but hasn't gotten any worse she says.  That's the scoop.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _