blog & journal | pics & video | prospective student info | quotes | contact info

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, June 12, 2009
...On Slacking Off
Posted by Jenevieve
...Yep.

Hosea is 21 months old today. He's been learning how to "knuckle-bump" Ryan. Also, he loves life and his cats and baked beans and caramel ice cream, to name a few things.

I passed all my 4th year exams. I'm now a final year vet student! I have a jacket and everything. Woohoo! Next year is all rotations and externships and exams, oh my!

We're in Louisville, KY right now, staying with Ryan and Mere. They are so cool. We went on a brief tour of the seminary here, which was gorgeous. The town is bloody brilliant. We've gotten free beer, snacks, espresso, and pie so far, and it's only Thursday.

Next up is a week in Lexington, where I'm doing an externship. We'll be staying with Rachelle's parents. Woohoo! Also, Matt's taking HBP to North Carolina to visit Grandma Eileen for 3 days.

Then we're heading back to SoCal for 5 weeks. I'm working at the same awesome horse hospital I worked at last summer. We're living with the Souzas and Bowlings. It's going to rock.

Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of months, for you non-facebook people:

Matt in Stirling, where he and I went for a daytrip.



Hosea being adorable in Dublin.


I have a lot to say (like, for instance, where all I've been in the last few months and what our plans are after/if I graduate and a list of the cute things Hosea says and does EVERY DAY), but I'm tired. I miss you guys, though.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _